how Mike Reece can help
Whether it is your first purchase, or you are a seasoned investor, Mike Reece has the knowledge and experience to assist you along your real estate path. To learn more about the process, read the information below or contact Mike Reece today.
Before you begin to shop for property, enhance your buying power by getting Pre-Approved or Pre-Qualified. It's probably the best advantage you can give yourself as a buyer. Learn the benefits of getting pre-approved early in your search.
Search For Your Perfect Property
More properties and more options are right at your fingertips. Crye-Leike offers you the tools you need to search for the perfect property for your needs. Search online now or setup easy convenient email notifications of properties that match your specific criteria.
articles on buying real estate
get ready for property ownership
Finance Your Property
- Lender Checklist: What You Need for a Mortgage
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Lender
- Get Your Finances in Order: To-Do List
- Common Closing Costs for the Buyer
- Budget Basics Worksheet
- What You Can Do to Improve Your Credit
- 5 Factors That Decide Your Credit Score
- Rent vs. Own: How Much Mortgage Can I Afford?
- Loan Types to Consider
- 6 Creative Ways to Afford a Property
Find the Right Property
- 8 Tips to Guide Your Property Search
- Your Property Wish List
- Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood
- Tips for Buying in a Tight Market
- How High Tech is Your Property?
- 5 Property Tax Questions You Need to Ask
- What If the Property is a Short Sale? What You Need to Know When Making an Offer
- 10 Questions to Ask the Condo Board
- Pros and Cons of Going Condo
- More on Making An Offer to Purchase
- The Counter-Offer: A typical Sellers' Response
- 10 Questions to Ask Property Inspectors
- What a Property Inspection Should Cover
Buyers: Prepare for Closing and Beyond
- 10 Tips for Moving With Pets
- 17 Tips for Packing Like a Pro
- 5 Things to Know About property owner's Insurance
- Tips for Lowering property owner's Insurance Costs
- 5 Things to Know About Title Insurance
- What's a Property Warranty?
- What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-Through
- Closing Documents You Should Keep